EECA Cluster Community on
related to European Technology Platform
Photonics21 is the European Technology Platform for photonics representing the majority of the leading photonics industries and relevant R&D stakeholders along the whole economic value chain throughout Europe (http://www.photonics21.org)
Join the Community and get in contact with experts with similar research, scientific, technological or business orientation. To do so, just fill the registration form and send it to delioglanis [at] qplan.gr.
Responsible for he Community activities:
- Mr Philip Kazin (National Association of Research and Educational e-Infrastructures "e-ARENA", RU - pkazin [at] projects.niuitmo.ru
Photonics21 key documents
- Towards 2020 – Photonics Driving Economic Growth in Europe - April 2013
- The Leverage Effect of Photonics Technologies: The European Perspective -March 2011
- Photonics – Our Vision for a Key Enabling Technology of Europe - May 2011
More Photonics21 publications are available here.
- On-line database of ICT R&I profiles from organisations in the entire Eastern Europe and Central Asia region
- EECA R&I ICT teams have a unique opportunity to promote their competencies so as to increase their visibility and eventually be invited to join international consortia towards H2020 upcoming Calls.
- EU experts may identify and contact regional key players to form future collaborations via a search engine mechanism